Vets4Warriors began as a resource for the military by the military, outside of the chain-of-command in December 2011. Today the nonprofit network is supporting all members of military and veteran community with confidential, immediate, free and long-term peer support.
How you can help
- Donations help provide sustained, meaningful, and actionable one-on-one support to anyone who has ever put on a uniform, as well as their families and caregivers. Your gift will help them to contiune to strengthen and empower the lives of those who are and have already done so much to strengthen and empower the lives of us all.
- Follow @Vets4Warriors on social media and share with others.
Who Are They?
- They are experienced, proven, live and confidential peer support network available 24/7/365 by phone, chat, text and email
- They are veterans, military family members and caregivers.
- They have supportive specialist representing every branch of the military and every era of conflict, from Vietnam to the current day post 9-11 operations in Iraq and Afghanistan.
What They Do.
- They provide sustained peer support before challenges turn into crises.
- Maintain a stigma free environment, and provide trusted solutions to physical, mental or social challenges.
- Address the immediate and long tern need of callers and connect them to the proven resources offered by collaborative partners and comparable communities across the country.
Serving veterans of all generations and the entire military community, from those who have just put on the uniform, to the caregiver of veterans who have long since stopped wearing a uniform.